I-LEGAL NOTICES The site www.bbcip.com is produced by C.I.L Services SARL, société anonyme (limited company) with a capital of 5,000 Euros, registered with the Nanterre Register of Commerce and Companies under number B 480 405 513 APE 514 L, having its registered office at 35, Quai de la Tournelle, 75005 Paris. Telephone: +33 (0)1 55 42 00 00 Email: email@example.com Manager: Mr Saujet Claude Individual VAT N°: FR 57 480 405 513 SIRET: 480 405 513 000 15Website hosted by: OVH – 2 Rue Kellerman – 59100 Roubaix, France.Creation and development: Solséquia ?
II-GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Purpose of the WebsiteThe internet site www.bbcip.com is an e-commerce site accessible through the Internet. It offers for sale perfumes and cosmetic products to Internet users or users browsing the site (hereinafter referred to as the “Website” or “the Website”). Use of the Website by any person, regardless of the purpose of its visit, consultation or purchase (hereinafter referred to as the “Visitor”) is governed by these general conditions of use (hereinafter also referred to as “GCU”).
2. Personal data C.I.L Services collects personal data. Visitors are informed that this automatic processing of information, particularly the management of Visitors’ email addresses, has been the subject of a declaration to CNIL, the French data protection agency (declaration no. 1708001). Personal data that C.I.L Services gathers is collected, processed, registered and stored as per legal provisions currently in force in France.
2.1. How data is collected When a Visitor registers, C.I.L Services collects their personal data thanks to the form available from the Website’s “My account” box. C.I.L Services thus collects the first name(s), surname, age, email address and IP address of Visitors. C.I.L Services may also request Visitors to send it optional information such as their preferences as regards products/services.
2.2. Objectives Personal data collected by C.I.L Services during any visit from or order by the Visitor is necessary for the management of its order by C.I.L Services and/or its service providers. Moreover, the Visitor’s data may be used, subject to the rights exercised by the Visitor, in order to inform the Visitor by email of products or services provided by C.I.L Services and of its offers. Furthermore, C.I.L Services reserves the right to gather and publish generic information relating to Visitors’ profiles without, however, indicating any personal data such as the name and address of the Visitor. C.I.L Services may also collect statistical information in order to discover the use Visitors make of the Website (frequency of consultation of different pages of the Website, sales statistics and origin of Visitors to the Website, etc.).
Information relating to the Visitor’s profile is kept by C.I.L Services and will only be used internally to carry out market research, in particular. Finally, through the intermediary of C.I.L Services, the Visitor who has explicitly given their previous consent may receive commercial propositions concerned with products or services by email.
2.3. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and oppositionAny personal data is subject to the provisions of (French) law n° 78-17 dated 6 January 1978, amended. As such, the Visitor and addressee of an Order (as this term is defined in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale) have the right to access and rectify or cancel data concerning them, processed by C.I.L Services, as well as the right to oppose the processing of this data for the purposes of direct commercial prospecting. The Visitor and addressee of an Order may exercise these rights with: Service Client C.I.L Services, 35 Quai de la Tournelle, 75005 Paris, France
- or by telephone from 09.00 am to 6.00 pm from Monday to Friday at +33(0)1 55 42 00 00
- or by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email sent by C.I.L Services. In the event of any problems with regard to this subject the Visitor may contact C.I.L Services Customer Service whose contact details are given above.
2.4. AddresseesPersonal data collected via the Website shall be sent to partner companies to enable, in particular, processing of the objectives presented above, as well as detecting payment frauds and managing marketing operations organized by C.I.L Services or its partners.
2.5. Cookies C.I.L Services may use “Cookies” dropped on a Visitor’s computer from its Website. Generally speaking, a “cookie” registers information related to browsing by a Visitor’s computer which C.I.L Services may read during future visits by this Visitor. In this case, it contains information that the Visitor has just provided to C.I.L Services. The purpose of these Cookies is also to allow C.I.L Services to gather information on the traffic of the C.I.L Services’ Website and to produce trade statistics. C.I.L Services undertakes to use data obtained from the implementation of cookies only during the time required to produce the objectives indicated above. The Visitor may decline to accept “cookies” by configuring their browser. As each browser is different, the Visitor must check on how to amend the preferences as regards cookies in the “Help” menu of their browser. However, certain functionalities of the C.I.L Services Website may not be used if the Visitor refuses their installation. For more information on cookies and their use, the Visitor may consult the file of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (French National Data Protection Agency) at the following address: http://www.cnil.fr. For general information, the Visitor may contact +33(0)1 55 42 00 00 during business hours indicated under the heading “Contact us” on the C.I.L Services’ Website. 2.6. Use of data C.I.L Services undertakes not to sell or transfer personal data to third parties that are not affiliated and are not business partners unless C.I.L Services has previously informed Visitors in communiqués, agreements or through information available on the Website, or if Visitors have explicitly given their consent or as required by law.
If C.I.L Services is required by law or by a judge to disclose personal data concerning the Visitor, C.I.L Services undertakes, as far as practicable, to advise the Visitor (unless C.I.L Services reasonably estimates that it is not authorized to do so, in particular considering statutory or judicial obligations that might be incumbent upon it). Considering the level of technology, in particular that generally applied to telecommunications networks, C.I.L Services is unable to particularly guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, or authenticity of emails or voice mails which the Visitor sends to, or receives from, C.I.L Services.
3. Intellectual property3.1. Website The Website, as well as any software necessarily used in connection with the latter, may contain confidential information as well as data protected by intellectual property rights. Thus, unless stated to the contrary, intellectual property rights of documents and all data of any nature contained in the Website and each of the elements making up the Website (images, illustrations, sounds, texts, graphic elements, charts, etc.), including software, databases and newsletters, are the exclusive property of C.I.L Services (hereinafter referred to as the “Contents”), the latter not granting any license or right other than that of consulting the Website. Reproduction of all or part of the Contents is only authorized for information purposes for personal and private use, any reproduction and use of copies made for any other purposes whatsoever and in any form whatsoever being explicitly forbidden. It is also forbidden to copy, amend, create a derivative work, assemble, decompile (except in cases provided by law), sell, award, sub-license or transfer in any way whatsoever any right relating to the Contents. It is also prohibited to amend all or part of the Contents and, in particular, the software or use a modified version of the software in particular to obtain non-authorized access to the service and access the Website by any means other than the interface provided to the Visitor by C.I.L Services to this effect.
3.2. BrandsIt shall be noted that C.I.L Services operates the official Beauty by clinica ivo pitanguy site on behalf of Cosmétique et Parfum International, 35 quai de la Tournelle, 75005 Paris, France.Internet users shall acknowledge C.I.L Services’ exclusive rights regarding the brand Beauty by clinica ivo pitanguy and shall abstain from making any unspecified use of and, more generally, from infringing the intellectual property rights of C.I.L Services. C.I.L Services reserves the right to request damages in the event of counterfeiting and, more generally, infringement of its intellectual property rights. In the same way, the Visitor shall abstain from infringing rights of ownership and, in particular, intellectual property. The trademark and Logo appearing on the Website are the property of the provider. Any use, in any way whatsoever of these trademarks and/or logos and/or any other of the Contents shall be subject to the express authorization of C.I.L Services or the holder of the intellectual property rights concerned.
3.3. Hypertext links The Website may include links to other Websites or other Internet sources. Inasmuch as C.I.L Services is unable to control these external sites and sources, C.I.L Services shall not be liable for the availability of these external sites and sources, and shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever regarding the contents, advertising, products, services or any other information or data available on or based on these external sites or sources. What is more, C.L.L Services shall not be held liable for any damage or loss, established or alleged, resulting from or in relation with the use or the fact of having placed trust in the contents, goods or services available on these external sites or sources.Any creation of links to C.I.L Services’ Website, any framing of the Website and, more generally, any use of an element making up the Website, is subject to the previous and express authorization of C.I.L Services which may be revoked at any time at its sole discretion. C.I.L Services reserves the right to (i) request the removal of any links to the Website that have not been, or can no longer be, authorized, and (ii) request damages for the losses incurred to this effect.
4. Liability4.1. Access and performance of the WebsiteThe Visitor shall be personally responsible for implementing information technology and telecommunication arrangements enabling access to the C.I.L Services Website and having the necessary knowledge to use the Internet and accessing the Website. The Visitor shall be responsible for connection and equipment charges that provide access to and the use of the C.I.L Services Website. Visitors shall use the Website at their own risk. C.I.L Services shall not, therefore, be held responsible for any damage that any Visitor may sustain pursuant to such use. Moreover, C.I.L Services declines any responsibility regarding damage that the user may sustain whilst using the Website.
5. General points 5.1. AmendmentsC.I.L Services reserves the right of amending and updating the General Conditions of Use without notice. If Visitors wish to be informed of these possible amendments, C.I.L Services recommends that they read the GCU on a regular basis. Use of the Website shall be subject to the current GCU at the time of use.
5.2. Whole agreementIn the event that one of the clauses of these GCU is rendered invalid due to a change in legislation, regulation or a court decision, this does not in any way affect the validity of and compliance with other clauses of the GCU.
5.3. Applicable lawThese GCU are subject to French law. ?